Belwood lake

BUSTER

Well had a few hrs to spare thought i'd take the sled for a rip to belwood lake,since i paid for that darn trail pass,off i went.. groomer had passed and the trails were hwy like,twas a good ride untill i arrived at belwood lake...ahhh this is what i seen...

so i ventured to the other side of the lake and

Hut rentals were busy it was 35 day 22bucks for a half day,,5 bucks for minnows.. nobody i talked to was hooking any fish, also i was thinking of getting a hut and has to be 2 persons no solo :wallbash: ..... was slushy out there and 12in plus of ice,, oh well maybe next time...

Word on the street says Belwood is slow this year...

Its one of those lakes that either has a good year, or a not so good year.

Heavy pressure through out the Summer can have that effect I guess.

But hey...beats the heck outta sitting on the couch!

i hit bellwood with my neighbor on the 12th for pike .. yes it was a slow start , but things picked up a bit at about 9:30 . i put 3 on the ice ,,steve nabbed a hammer at about 1:00 ,, day over ,,had a dr's appointment for my daughter at 3:30 ,, cuttin' it close .

thing is ,, no one else got bit ,, some guys came over to see what we usin' ,, portugese sardines . i need to invest in new rechargeable batteries , mine are done. put 'em on charge ,, light flickers in some random pattern ,, toast.