AllStar Game

darsky

Never been, i went to the NHL awards once at the Air Canada Center........the awards were boring as heck, the only exciting part was sitting out front and watching all the big names walk past on the red carpet as they got out of there limos and entered the building. I think the actual all star game is about as exciting as the awards ceremony lol Only draw there for me would again be just seeing the stars. Maybe the skills comp. But the game......blah. Only other excitement at the awards was when all us Buffalo fans boo'ed bettman when he was at the podium (twas the year of Brett Hulls' NO GOAL against buffalo that ripped away our stanley cup.........)

Good for you Darsky, root for my favorite Hab Komisarek. As far as the all-star game is concerned. They got to do something? Its the biggest sharade going in Sports. No Hitting, Hot Dogging, East and West who cares, the players dont. Oh yea, Stack it up with Habs and non Stars for this year. Probably another High scoring game like Shimmy. Again the Allstar game is nothing like it used to be. Sorry Darsky I'm not taking nothing away from you as just the atmosphere of going to the game is enough I guess.