Question Re: PayPal

motv8tr

Hey all, I've signed up a PayPal acct and plan to use it for Fishing for Tyler, what info do people need to use it? I hope to give it to A-channel to put on their website along with a couple of other websites....

Thanks

Maureen

Paypal is instant from a Credit card or someone that transfers from a bank account that is already confirmed by Paypal. Only thing that delays is e-cheques and usually only 5 days.

Like Bill said Maureen.. all they need is the email address that you used to open the account. Could even be smart and edit what you used with Paypal (if you didn't already do it this way) and set it up as [email protected] or similar to keep it seperate/straight forward.

I was recently informed that there are fees for recieving money, when I checked the website it wasn't very clear....anyone have any idea of what it's going to cost me?? especially if people use a credit card??? I can't afford to pay a lot of money to recieve money :( I know charities are exempt, but this does not qualify as a charity...

Maureen