G2G hardwater

BUSTER

we had some people interested in a get together on the ice. i was wondering if anyone was still willing to do this?

we need to pick a lake? BOQ,nipissing or other lake X?

and a month? jan,feb,early march?

then a date? 1st,2nd,3rd,4th weekend?

we can do this without the help of any lodges,resturants,hut operators etc....

if we all pitch in with rides, cutting holes and maybe BBQ for food?

Iam willing to travel up to 4hrs to any of these lakes and bring a crap load of gear to help out including porta-pottie for the weak!,BBQ for the hungry and a ski-doo for the lazy. and a couple heaters for the cold ones! i could even get my hands on a party tent(not too huge but big enough)....

ANYONE interested? :Gonefishing:

as pointed out byBEANS OFC has fishing for tyler event on feb14th/2009 at innisfil beach lake simcoe so that lake and date are booked already for many members i hope!

1 members for nipissing(me)

2 members for BOQ

Edited by BUSTER

oh thats right its being pointed out last time, with all due respect to the fishing for tyler event i'd like to try and do get together on a different lake and date then. maybe we'll leave out simcoe and second wk of feb from the choices? no disrespect , iam sure some people are working very hard at making that event a success , this event could be a different choice to meet up for the members who are unable to attend fishing for tyler's event for some reason?...cheers

Edited by BUSTER

BOQ Eh? That would be interesting a little far for one day but I might get away for a weekend heck that could just work out I would love to have some fun with them eyes up that way with the lack of eye fishing we have had here the last few years I would love to get into some nice big girls.