Any safe ice near hamilton???

mikegta

You could call Valens.

Please note that Valens has reopened their ice fishing on a limited basis for the following dates (weather and conditions permitting) in 2008-2009:

* Sunday, December 21 and 28, 2008

* Sunday, January 18 and 25, 2009

* Sunday, February 1 and 8, 2009

* Sunday, March 1 and 8, 2009

For updated ice and fishing conditions, please call Valens at 905-525-2183 or 519-621-6029. Although the bluegill sunfish and black crappie numbers are considered to be recovering, it is important to maintain the fish population and to help prevent an over harvest. Therefore the park will only be open to ice fishing on selected days as well as impose a voluntary limit of 15 bluegill sunfish and black crappie total per day.

I am yet to try valens out but i am very interested as i have heard there were alot of nice pike and crappie iced in past years.

you headin ouut for sure iceslayer??? if so and the storm is no worse than today i am in !!!!!!!

anyone else interested????

mike

if that is the link to the ice fishing game i already have downloaded it and i love it!!!!! it is a very well thought out game in my opinion and suprisingly good graphics!!!

i was trying to figure out how to start a network game but it didnt happen lol there is an option for an internet game but it can not be clicked.....anyone else tried this????

great link clamp-it!!!! thanks for sharing :)