More on the Bailout

Chris

Bleach bottles...total crap!

they are round and roll around...you can neatly place washer fluid bottles in the back of a boat, plus, the square shape takes up less space in the boat vs a round bottle. Very elitist...showing off you can afford luxury items like bleach...whats next, empty caviar containers?

Bleach bottles...total crap!

they are round and roll around...you can neatly place washer fluid bottles in the back of a boat, plus, the square shape takes up less space in the boat vs a round bottle. Very elitist...showing off you can afford luxury items like bleach...whats next, empty caviar containers?

how small is the boat that the space of a javex bottle (best in my mind) is a concern lol just stirring the pot a bit!!!

Boy. Don't you know how to do a proper bailout. The best way to bail out a boat is the move to the front. The water will flow into the front and will be in the middle of the V. It is easier to scoop the water out with the round shape of a bleach bottle or for those that can afford it a fabric softener bottle. :whistling:

Boy. Don't you know how to do a proper bailout. The best way to bail out a boat is the move to the front. The water will flow into the front and will be in the middle of the V. It is easier to scoop the water out with the round shape of a bleach bottle or for those that can afford it a fabric softener bottle. :whistling:

that is true but for the most part in the majority of boats the motor fuel swivel seat blah blah blah is in the back making u have to be 4oo lbs to get the front to drop a bit

that is true but for the most part in the majority of boats the motor fuel swivel seat blah blah blah is in the back making u have to be 4oo lbs to get the front to drop a bit

You mean the majority of bassboats. If you can afford one of those, well you can just hire someone to do your bailing. :rolleyes:

You mean the majority of bassboats. If you can afford one of those, well you can just hire someone to do your bailing. :rolleyes:

hahah thats true i'm just thinking of my boat which is a 14 foot aluminium with a 25 and rigged up as a cheap poor man (me in other words) bass boat