Awww Crap, here it comes!!!!!!!!!!!!

tjsa

Y'all are Canadian :canadian:

... get used to it already!!!

I suppose we are all aware it's winter Glen. But it's hitting some of us very unusually hard. An accumulation of snow like we have now would be somewhat normal by February but its only halfway into December. The ground isn't frozen and so in many lakes there is little or no ice either. Makes for a possible dangerous situation. I would love to have some normal winter. We have to be careful with snowmobiling too. The trails also have no frozen bottom in some spots. I had to rescue my son who got stuck in a creek last week trying to pack down the trail.

I suppose we are all aware it's winter Glen. But it's hitting some of us very unusually hard. An accumulation of snow like we have now would be somewhat normal by February but its only halfway into December. The ground isn't frozen and so in many lakes there is little or no ice either. Makes for a possible dangerous situation. I would love to have some normal winter. We have to be careful with snowmobiling too. The trails also have no frozen bottom in some spots. I had to rescue my son who got stuck in a creek last week trying to pack down the trail.

Having snow is what y'all are famous for, it's your heritage!!! :canadian:

You should be worshipping the little white flakes of notoriety... not batching aboot them!!! :angry:

Give thanks! :santa:

Yup minus 40s here. I went to Big River on Friday knowing it was going down Big time. Left the Ranger at home and used the Corolla instead as I did not want to be stuck out there and I just don't trust the Ford. Plugged her in for two days and took off this morning and five minutes out of town a Warning light went on and had to phone home as the manual was on the Kitchen table. Found out it was low tire pressure two hours later. filled her up. I was kind of worried breaking down, as I could of had warmer clothes with me. I got spare cloths in the truck but not the car as its the first time I took it to the Trailer. The only problems were a stiff clutch pedal and of course the low tires.

Yup minus 40s here. I went to Big River on Friday knowing it was going down Big time. Left the Ranger at home and used the Corolla instead as I did not want to be stuck out there and I just don't trust the Ford. Plugged her in for two days and took off this morning and five minutes out of town a Warning light went on and had to phone home as the manual was on the Kitchen table. Found out it was low tire pressure two hours later. filled her up. I was kind of worried breaking down, as I could of had warmer clothes with me. I got spare cloths in the truck but not the car as its the first time I took it to the Trailer. The only problems were a stiff clutch pedal and of course the low tires.

I knew it!!!... listening to too much Alice Cooper has fried your brain! :blink:

Boy Scouts motto:

Always be prepared!

U.S Marine Corps.

Adapt, improvise, and overcome!

If there's anything else you need to know just give me a holler. ;)

Back to you Tom.... cold yet? ... get the beer truck emptied so it was easier to push?

Yup, its cold, going down to -30C overnight tonight.

No beer truck got stuck in front of my house though, they just back in and offload my monthly prescription :D

I took tomorrow off to clear my driveway. Had to go into work early today and have not cleared it yet. Thankfully I have a 4x4, cause I did not get 30 ft. in 2 wheel drive backing up, and that was just in my driveway. I had to set up equipment for a press conference today. They did not cancel it, even though Donna Cansfield and another Minister were supposed to be here, but their flights got canceled. Local MPP's and our Mayor spoke for them.

I also had to shovel out our work truck in the early morning because they plowed overnight behind it, sheesh!!!!!!! And the loading dock was also still snowed in, but I managed to get the truck backed up to it. It was still not cleared when I left at 4 pm.

Ahhh well, life in the Great White North. You have gotten your share of snow this year also right?????????