Question to the BPS employees / BPS regulars

EC1

A few days ago, I stumbled upon a reel that i wanted to get as my own early christmas present. When asking an employee at the desk, it happened to be out of the 2000 size, which is mainly the size that I wanted to get. I asked when it will be restocked, and I am told that it should come in within the next couple of weeks. I was told to call before I go and everything.

Overall, Good stuff! :thumbsup_anim:

I was wondering if it is possible to have BPS put a certain item they're selling on hold for me?

It takes me about 45 minutes to drive there, so I dont want to drive there and find out that its sold out again.

And one more question:

How does BPS treat returns / exchanges for broken products (whether they're my fault or at manufacturer's fault)

the pre-visit call has been something i've gotten into the habit of doing of late even though my drive is only 25 minutes. that mall is a nightmare to get in and out of so i call ahead to avoid the unnecessary stress . i usually have no problems with product availibity or item returns . if i ever become less than happy with something about the store i regress back to a time before BPS . it's a god- send to anyone who appreciates the outdoors, really. i've been there at least 20 times and still walk in with a gaping jaw.

Thanks a lot for the info you guys gave!

but DAMN! the reel i saw was on sale. I felt so lucky when i was ready to go in there and pay 119 for the reel, and it was down to 79!

I really wish I could have left my name there and they would call me when it was in stock then.

Will be back there probably by next week, hopefully they stock that in asap, or i will have to get another size then :wallbash: