Bay of Quinte G2G Report

Mike the Pike

Way to go Mike! Sorry we didn't get a chance to cross paths with you. I was trying to watch out for you guys, and I am sure we past each other on the water. We ( Skeeter and myself ) did not have as good of luck as you guys, but we did manage to pick up a couple -the small one was just over 2 lbs ( but really fat ) and the larger one was 6.6 lbs.

Don

Hey Don I looked for you guys Skeeter sent me a pic of his new boat but I could not spot you.

I threw off quite a few people saturday I opted for my black Mustang jacket and full rain gear.

No big bird suit.

BTW congrats on getting rid of the three year curse the skunk is finally gone . I was skunked last year so it felt good to land some decent fish..Have not had a double digit since 2006 :clapping::thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Great report Mike. Glad you had a good (and safe) trip. You have some nice fish there. I know that sheepies are not what you were after but they still are a lot of fun to catch aren't they?

Thanks for sharing.

Yes Roy they do give quite the tug and run they just look so ugly and smell like dirty socks.

Sometimes when the fishing is slow it gets the blood pumping that is good on a cold November day.

Well thanks for the kind words folks.

MTP