LAST CALL 3 seats left for fishing quinte sunday with fishunter

fishhunter

ok two seats taken for sundays fishing on quinte on my boat. still have 2 spots open pm me and will fill you in. we leave the doc at 6:45 fish till around 4 I just want to cover costs so its a great chance for some to get out

ok update 1 has backed out so now 3 seats still open need to fill before 4 pm sat or will scrap sunday fish.call my cell tomorrow if interested its on my website. will be on my boat with 4 OFC guys

Edited by fishhunter

you would think it would be filled by the number of pm i have got but only one that is 100% so far. need another 2 min 3 would be better to cover expences and have a great day of fishing. to those that have been out with me know its a deal and a half. anyone thinking about it call my cell its on my website. need to know before 4pm sat. will be fishing tomorrow with four OFC guys.

Edited by fishhunter

just want to say thxs to fishhunter

i was on this boat last weekend and had a blast....if anyne wants to enjoy a first class charter and learn a few things with a fantastic captain......jump at this chance

thxs again lloyd

cheers peter

Just got back from BOQ with Lloyd Bill Rob and Will it was a blast once again.

The guys did well but this time around i was the "Sheep head killer" :devil:

Thanks again Lloyd for another great weekend of fishing.

Hope to go out next week once again.

Was great seeing Bill again along with Rob and meeting Will and meeting Shawn.

Hey Lloyd,

Had a blast with you last Sunday. We caught some great fish. This was a first class charter I am glad I took you up on the offer. I would recommend your services to anyone as top notch...hard to match.

U_ME.jpg

Edited by fishon64