Fall Colours and Brook Trout

TroutSlayer

It's on the list my friend. This trip (last weekend) was my first fishing trip since last May! I've been way to busy marrying off kids, parties and working.

I'll make up for it and get in touch with Cliff soon.

wow marrying off the kids eh??, that's gotta cut into the fishin money :o

when ya make it out our way, perhaps after a hard day burning up the steelies..if your arms aren't too sore after, a few wobblies and jammin out on some Niel would be in order to top off the day B):Gonefishing:

Edited by jwl

A funny story about those falls Billy. When we were kids my parents parked there for the day and we played and explored. My younger brother "Scurve" (probably 10 years old at the time) caught a little 3 inch speck in the small feeder creek at the base of the falls. Instead of taking it off his hook, he cast it into the main pool below the falls. Well didn't a 3 pound pike grab the thing! He landed the pike and built a little holding pool in the feeder creek and put the pike in it.

Near the end of the day he went back to let the pike go. I guess someone was watching through binoculars from the lookoff and saw Scurve bend down and grab the pike. The guy worked his way over to us and said to Scurve

"I never would have believed it if I hadn't see it with my own eyes! you caught that fish with your bare hands! That's fantastic"

Well, it was funny at the time.

That is hilarious!