Rescued Lab Update + a TINY fish report....

Quick update and some thank-you's from our dog rescue this weekend. First off I have to thank OFC member RICKSED for donating a rockin' CEDAR dog house to Sheba, which she has taken a serious liking to, and also members Bly/CCMT and Dappluma for making PM offers to help out!!

Short and sweet - She's clean and happy, her vet check's are up-to-date, as it turns out she already had a micro-chip inplant from when she was a pup, and she made herself right at home.

Bath Time

med_gallery_133_237_152250.jpg

The first thing she did when she got to our house was jump into our pond and swim in circles for a while - no doubt scaring the crap out of the fish!

gallery_133_237_151469.jpg

Then she dried off by the fire pit.

gallery_133_237_27651.jpg

Thanks again guys!

Also - I hit the lake for a couple hours saturday morning, managed a few small largemouth carolina rigging in 17 FOW but nothing to brag about, so I switched over to pan fish and managed a few crappie and gills.

med_gallery_133_237_38796.jpg

Then all of a sudden my graph gets all but blanked out from a HUGE bait ball, eventually it moved up to the surface following my tube jig up and it turned out to be the hugest school of baby largemouth I had ever seen - I'm talkin' hundreds of them. The photos doesn't show just how many there were - my boat was surrounded.

gallery_133_237_37796.jpg

So I tossed on a mini 1/8 ounce jigging spoon which they promptly attacked and I managed this monster! haha

med_gallery_133_237_110872.jpg

Anyways that's that - hope you enjoyed killin a couple minutes!

Cheers,

UF