port credit salmon report

spinnerdoc

hello went and tried port credit at the mouth today and caught nothing, was there from 7:30pm - 1 am. lots of people but everyone seem to be getting along.saw one guy land a chinook, nice clean looking fish abd the guy next to me got a hit and other than that not much action yet, hmmm lets see what the rain tomorrow does ...i usually go there just before i go to work on the weekdays. hardly anyone fishing at those times...how did you guys make out.will post pics soon as i get one..tight lines

Stick to the weekdays, the marshmallow brigade is starting to come out of the woodwork, lol had a 65yr-old guy screaming at me waving his rod holder so not all of them want to get along, and I almost got puked on by a bunch of drunk adolescents at another pier........lol the joys of the salmon silly season.

I was out the last couple of mornings and the salmon are dead slow. I was marking fish but hooking into them was a different story. Eventually I got desperate and went out to 300 FOW and went for steelheads at about 30 to 75 ft. I ended up getting one 7 pounder just after lunch. Other than that its just been a slow slow week for the slamon.