What in the world is with all this hail????

I hear ya, was out in Welland at my sister's place th other day for a BBQ for my Mom's Bday, my little one and nephew where in the pool and it got wicked black out and started to lightning, so my sis kicked the kids out of the pool. Then the clouds piled up, sky looked wicked funny and you could see the clouds slowly start to roate like the makings of a funnel cloud. Then it rained like 90, and the hail started like crazy..the kids thought it was funny, my nephew was cracking up saying "hey it's like it's snowing in the summer" my 5 year old was amazed that it was raining ice balls :lol:

Knock on wood, we haven't had any in my area of Richmond Hill yet. I'm surprised as its been very close.

The weather always changes. Year to year, its always different. I think last year was really windy.

Joey

those are some pretty big stones for here, i was in Edmonton maybe 5 years back when they had the big storm, it hailed golf balls for hours low lying roads were flooded to the over pass above, there were gyser's coming up from the floor in the lowest level of the west ed mall, i saw people floating on air mattresses in intersections etc. there was a couple feet of hail on the ground in places, they had to plow the roads. It was july or august. Biggest storm i've seen.