My new pocket knife NF

danbo

Not a pocket knife but a custom made knife with grip constructed with antler that was deformed from a buck my buddy shot.

DSC01514.jpg

Definetely one of my favourites in my collection. This knife also showed up in the"Guns and Amo" magazine about 10 years ago I figure may be more...

Cheers !!!

There are a few shows where Ontario knife makers often have assorted knives on display. I believe a gentleman by the name of Ron Post is one of the more prolific knife makers back home to note. Nationally, there are two companys in the maritimes that make knives with little Pictou Nova Scotia having the most production history.

Knife collecting is of course roughly 1/10 the size of what occurs in the United States. We are such a spread out country, with some collectors of various outdoors items being far moe priveate tha our American neighbours.

I have a few knives, with my personal favourite being a Leatherman "Clip" or some such name, simply because it is so practical for my uses. I am now comically on my third or forth, with one being stolen at a show, one being lost and me thankfully finding this one at a retailer in western Canada. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the son of a US based friend is going to get around and make me a lovely Damascus steel type knife, that he has hinted around about over the past few years.

outdoorguy61

Edited by outdoorguy61