P3TA Sinks to a New Low

JustinHoffman

Yep I bet alot of you remember this one I dont know wh ybut I can not get the info to post the pic but here is the link to our sport. these peopel are a joke but a serious one as they have some ears way up and will try and get stuff stoped we need to fight against them.

http://api.ning.com/files/AI6av9LoAaOpvIDy...innuvg/P3TA.jpg

That picture was horrible! Unfathomable!! Unthinkable!!!

Who in their right mind has an ugly green hat like that? Jeez....some people.

Their Bull really hits me on two levels. Number one, of course, I'm an angler. The fact that there is no stop to their stupidity really threatens my/my family's favourite pastime.

The other level is, I'm a meat cutter for a living. If they got their way, I'd be out of the job. Last I checked there's not too many vegetable cutters out there.

Animals eat each other. We are animals too. If they believe animals should be treated like us, well then I guess we should be telling those bears and fish to start a healthy vegan diet. :wallbash:

i can somewhat relate to rich on this only i am a farmer who supplies the meat that he cuts. im all for animal welfare, not animal rights. i wish we could just load up all these wackos and ship them to some island and let them live with nature.

as a farmer we have brought countless baby calves and pigs into our home to try and give them a healthy head start. is it because we love them well kinda, but the main reason is that a sick or injured animal doesnt pay the bills. i have personaly gave cpr to baby animals that stopped breathing during the birthing process or fell in a creek, etc... hell some of our show animals live a better life than alot of people. they get two baths a day, hair is brushed and dried, fed atleast twice a day, fans or air conditioning in the summer, heat in the winter, and free health care year round, doesnt sound like too bad of a deal. i bet alot of people in third world countries would love to have such a life.

as for pretty pamela, as far as im concerned she has become the most ignorant skank on the planet. some of that silicone must have leaked into what little brain she had to start with.

jason