fishin in toronto

nkranger

Welcome nkranger, hope that you have a nice time here.

Couple of suggestions so that you don't suffer the wrath of the some of us old fogies...1. Introduce yourself before you ask others to give up their "spots" and 2. Try to type legibly, not in text message "speak", so that we can understand what the heck it is you are asking....

sorry about that

hmm well my name is kris, i live near don mills and eglinton, as for a boat -nope no boat, just fishing from shore. But i am not afraid to walk through some bush, creeks to get to some spots. I am not asking people to tell me there spots, just general areas to fish.i have tried fishing in the rouge river all i have ever caught there is a single bass ahha. I think i may have to try using corn. I also heard that salmon or trout i forget which one use the rouge river in the fall. is this correct??

i am going to go try bluffers park tonight as long as it doesn't storm.

If you want to fish from shore in Toronto, go to grenadier pond. You get off at High Park station and make your way down the path to the pond. I have a facebook group for this pond. Just search "High Park" or "Grenadier Pond". Great fishing in this pond, lots of 3.5 +lb bass. Also, you may want to try the Toronto Islands.

Edited by Anatz

I also heard that salmon or trout i forget which one use the rouge river in the fall. is this correct??

The Rouge is stocked with Brown Trout which spawn in the fall. There will be salmon on the Rouge as well although it is not regularily stocked. Remember to check the regulations for what is open after September 30th.

• 2 weeks later...