HWY 400/69

jjcanoe

Headed up to sudbury in the big truck tonight. Is there any where to pull off and cast a few right along the hwy for an hour or two?? Remember I have about 75 feet of vehicle so I have to be picky about where I can park safely. A wide shoulder or pullout would be best.

I had heard a rumour that there was truck parking available @ the G2G at Lakeair this year but I think that was just a rumour?!?!?!? Regular hwy side parking would work better for me!

Thanks

jjcanoe

I guess you have left already jjcanoe but I was going to suggest stopping at the french, perhaps you could park at the hungry bear if the allow it or maybe on the french river supply road which ends at the marina and you could fish in the bay there.

there is a spot to pull over a big rig on 64 right at the bridge on the east side before you cross the bridge by Lakair. There is also some very good fishing to be had there as well. My son and I caught several smallies,2 pike and 3 walleye fishing the bridge on 2 evenings around the 8th and 9th of July this year.

Didn't forget to say thanks I just haven't been back since last Sunday.THANKS FOR THE INFO EVERYONE!! Ended up leaving about an hour later than I wanted to so it was dark by the time I got as far as Nobel.

fiured out I could probably dump the trailer at the little truck stop at Waubeshene next time and bobtail just about anywhere. Thanks again

jjcanoe