Navionics Chips

brickNblock

When I purchased the Navionics Gold chip for my sonar unit it came with a mail-in rebate type offer for another chip called a 'FishNchip". All you had to do was send in your original receipt and the serial# etc..of your product..where you bought it from etc..

I did this about 6 weeks back or so and yesterday recieved only a letter stating that I was missing information.....

I thought..what kind of info so I telephoned them (1-800#) as opposed to e-mailing them...

Sure glad I did....

Spoke with their customer service manager...Mary-Ellen in Massech????choosits????/..the US :whistling:

The receipt I had sent in was the wrong one....it was for other fishing equip from another time...but from the same place...I laughed..I also couldnt believe she actually pulled this info out or even had it on file.

Anyway.....She laughed too and told me that this 'FishNchip"..would be shipped out to me the next biz day.....but please, for filing purposes ..send in the proper receipt and when others ask about Navionics to let them know about the exellent customer service....So.....ThereYa go Mary-ellen....thankyou.

Really dominate on the us waters too. I got one and am on the St. Lawrence river. Have only had the chip in on the Canadian side and it doesn't even agnolige that it is there. I will be testing the US side this weekend hopefully and see how the chip works.