networking on ofn.............nf

workwear

greeting everyone....just wanted to relay a story bout networkin on OFC

two or three weeks ago i was reading the thread bout tipping the first mate.....very intresting read....lots of different opinions.......but along came this guy....and he said ..."i wish i could make 10% for every custom home i build....1.9 mil...190k for me"....lol.....funny as it was....i thought id shoot him a pm......told him what i did...custom home painter.....he asked me a few questions.......thru pm.....and said he would call

well after a few days he does call says he has an exterior for me to do and if i would be intrested.....sure why not...lets take a look at it

so i meet his super on the job....go over a few details with him.....and let me tell you....what an exterior....apperently house has won a few awards.....and what a deck!!!!

deck was bout 600 sq ft....made of this ultra heavy tough wood.....epy...pronounced eepay

agreed on the price and we were off to the races......

im posting this for a few reasons....although i am very new to this site....i cant stress enough how helpful the board members can be.....this is truly a community....and the friendships one can make are truly priceless

a very special thanks to you bro.......GERRITT.......AND.....MARCUS DESIGN

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

cheers peter

oh and lunch at ricci's is on me!!!

yea totally.

i'm a personal trainer here in hamilton. not ur average joe trainer though. i work at a private studio and specialize in functional training( balance, core, stability, sport related, and fat loss)

even in my job i've met tonnes of great contacts.

love teh OFC