How many rods do you have?

How many do you use for all types of fishing?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Amount of rods

• 1-3
    • 4-7
    • 8-11
    • 12-20
    • 20 and above

OPPS never fill out a poll with your wife standing beside you talking,i put my answer for how many rods i take in the boat and not how many i own,i have just been informed lol that i have 44 rods and reels,how-ever i told her i don't use then all some have no line on them.

WRONG THING TO SAY LOL

I now have been informed were having a garage sale LOL.LOL.LOL.

TAKER EASY ALL

Hawg Hunter

Is that an older BM50? bantam.

Yep and it was bought back in the 80's and still works great I love it even thought I did just buy two new one in the last week or so they are them Twitching ones and they are awesome for fishing two rods for pickeral on the lake you can set the line out and twitch it back in one hand it is amazing how far these have come.

Yep and it was bought back in the 80's and still works great I love it even thought I did just buy two new one in the last week or so they are them Twitching ones and they are awesome for fishing two rods for pickeral on the lake you can set the line out and twitch it back in one hand it is amazing how far these have come.

cool. you don't see many old Bantams still being used.

You must be talking about the Daiwa "twitching bar." I bought the Viento with that a few years ago, nice reels for sure. It's one of the farthest casting, low profile reels i have. With a longer rod, that reel can cast it down to the backing. and it palms really well for all day comfort. I think you'll enjoy them enough to retire the old bantam.

ok so so far there is 176 votes and i am surprised but not very. Many of the users are adults and have been collecting rods for years and this does not surprise me now that many of the votes are for 20 rods and up. Keep the votes going maybe we can reach 200.

I used to have an ungodly number of rods/reels but have pared the selection down somewhat over the years.

If all the rods you own are higher end, and/or custom, a handful of sticks like that could easily equate into a forest of cheaper rods. Everything is relative.

Which would you rather have one Ferrari or a dozen Honda Civics? :)

I used to have an ungodly number of rods/reels but have pared the selection down somewhat over the years.

If all the rods you own are higher end, and/or custom, a handful of sticks like that could easily equate into a forest of cheaper rods. Everything is relative.

Which would you rather have one Ferrari or a dozen Honda Civics? :)

I don't know what car I would prefer if money was no object.... I might be getting too old to heal successfully from owning a Ferrari if I really put it through it paces to enjoy it LOL. Speaking of exotic Italian machines I did see the darnest thing a couple of minutes ago. I was at Giant Tiger here getting some milk for tomorrows coffee fix and as I am walking in there was a Lambougina Diablo crusing along as the driver was checking out the display racks of clothing for sale... Now I do actually know the next door neighbour of the car owner and they are pretty close I got to remember to find out if it a real one or a kit car.... Either way it was a funny site seeing it at a discount store LOL.