Planning a Alberta/BC RV trip with kids.

wuchikubo

I sure hope so John... it knows the way...

..and Stan... I hate to say it really, but the USA return route is MUCH more scenic than our Rockies!! Back thru Washington State... Yellowstone NPark... Montana thru the red rock/sand... North Dakota.. Minnesota and then head North from there to Fish Nipigon or Fushimi in Hearst ! lol

Gas alone for the motorhome I saved $1500 coming back in fuel bills. Kenora to Vancouver.. vs Vancouver to Deluth.

Edited by irishfield

I sure hope so John... it knows the way...

..and Stan... I hate to say it really, but the USA return route is MUCH more scenic than our Rockies!! Back thru Washington State... Yellowstone NPark... Montana thru the red rock/sand... North Dakota.. Minnesota and then head North from there to Fish Nipigon or Fushimi in Hearst ! lol

Gas alone for the motorhome I saved $1500 coming back in fuel bills. Kenora to Vancouver.. vs Vancouver to Deluth.

Wayne, this time I'm flying to Calgary and renting an RV to tour AB and BC. I'll stay out of the states this time.

I'm renting a 30 footer. I'm not even sure if I can handle that let alone yours although it's only 4 ft longer. That thing looks huge!

Stan

Edited by HearingFish