Things you've found under water

Jaymerica

Most of the crazy stuff I've pulled out came off the piers & rivers salmon fishing.

I don't think I've ever actually bought a Cleo or J-13, I just pull them off fish that have been broken off :D

Definitely my biggest haul was a Loomis GL2 float rod with a Daiwa Emblem-X that got pulled in, was a $500 rig that buddy was using to line chinnies with!

If anyone is diving on Sturgeon Lake and finds a seat base, please return it to me as well. About 1 km at 15 degrees north east direction from Big Cliffs dock. :blush::wallbash::wallbash:

Heh .. I was just gonna say I lost a 50+ musky almost exactly there ... boatside self-release... but mine was ACTUALLY north WEST from Big Cliff's dock ... by my figuring North East would put me somewhere on the highway by Dunsford :) :)

Heh .. I was just gonna say I lost a 50+ musky almost exactly there ... boatside self-release... but mine was ACTUALLY north WEST from Big Cliff's dock ... by my figuring North East would put me somewhere on the highway by Dunsford :) :)

OK, so I am directionally challenged.............in the direction of the big barn from Biig Cliffs dock. I was so befuddled that day I had no idea which way was which