Quebec fishing

darius

I love trout fishing and i heard there is nice rivers around Quebec. Did anyone ever go trout fishing in that area??

I tried to look on line but couldnt find any specific rivers. I am planing on going in about 2 3 weeks.

Thank you for any help

Did you have an idea of the general area you want to fish? The Lake Beauchene area has some great fishing oppertunities for rainbows and lakers, as well as trophy smallies. Make sure that you read all the Quebec regulations well as they can differ greatly from the Ontario rules.

I live about 2 1/2 hours north of Quebec City. Trout fishing is great up here however, I'm not very familiar with the trout fishing near Quebec City. Your best bet would be to go fishing in the "Parc des Laurentides". You can reserve an outing in this park which is about 1 hour from Quebec City.

In any event, you will have to consider driving 1 hour from Quebec City before getting into any brook trout fishing.

If you can read and write in French, I suggest that you visit the following fishing forum. You will get lots of help and even some invitations to go fishing in the Quebec City area. http://pecheenville.com/Forum/index.php