white lake

blehst

im getting a week off from work next week and have been eyeing white lake as a potential fishing hole. can anyone recomend it. were looking for mostly bass considering the ottawa river holds a greater amount of walleye as well as the madawaska river which is all close by. so if anyone can recommend this lake it would be cool thanks

well i was hoping someone could answer some questions that i had. whats the water clarity like on white lake?, is it a deep lake at points? lots of rocks shoals for crankbaits? anyways hope someone can help me out

First off welcome to OFC :) It is considered good manners to introduce yourself and tell us a bit of info before asking for tips on specific water bodies :) I am sure someone here has fished it before and would be happy to lend you a bit of advice.

Good luck on you're trip!

G

oh im sorry to be rude :S. I'm Alex haha ive been planning this little trip for a while now and have been trying to figure some good spots on this lake. im 20 and i live in ottawa. have a cottage in dacre/ on constant lake. but the fishing there has become rather dry. so white lake is going to be a new place to try out. thanks for looking:)