Skunk Report With Nauti

Rich

Well Nautifish and I decided we'd try the grand for a little bit this evening.. as we got nearer and nearer I noticed every little ditch was swelled beyond belief which made me think the grand was probably blown.. well sure enough we got there and the water was just flowing like mad.

S4022162.jpg

S4022163.jpg

We gave it a few casts anyway hoping for a pike to be fighting that current.. no such luck.

S4022165.jpg

After about 45 minutes in a few different spots we packed it in. I dont understand why we didnt get anything, that spinnerbait I was throwing looked so tasty.. I almost had a bite of it myself!

S4022166.jpg

Well I hope you enjoyed that spectacular fishing report. Many more to come! :lol:

Rich,

Somewhere on the grand river's web site you can view the flows through various key points of the river. I'd check it out it's pretty cool and might save you some gas if conditions are not favourable. To bad you got skunked.

Corn Nug

Edited by Corn Nug

LOL well we only fished for like an hr.....Did not leave PD till 3.00pm so not like we were out all afternoon......... Going to pick bugga lugs up in the morning bright an early and do some more fishing . Have till around 2.00pm then i am heading to an auction and rich has to go to work....Te..hehehhe!

Better luck tommorow. :D:Gonefishing: