1000W generators

Big Cliff

Right off the bat, if any one feels this is spam, please advise a mod and they have my blessing to remove it immediatly.

I just came across a really good deal and would rather be accused of spam than not share it. The company I am working for just got a super deal on some generators. The Mfg. is Kipor, look it up if you would like, just type Kipor into any search engine. They normally retail for about $800.00 but my boss bought a whole load of them and is selling them for $450.00 + tax FOB Lindsay (just slightly above his cost). These are NEW units, still in the box and supply is limited to "while supplies last". They will still be available after this but not at this price.

BTW, I am not making a penny off this, no comission, no finders fee, I just bought one for myself and paid exactly $450.00 + tax so call this spam or call it someone trying to share a good deal with fellow OFNr's.

If you have any questions please PM me, If you want one, I can pick it up for you or you can pick it up yourself in Oakwood.

Big Cliff

Great deal, am in the market, but my budget isn't :P One of these days I'll get me one of those, could sure use it up where losing power is a more frequent occurance. Thanks for sharing it with us Cliff.

Maureen