gerber multitool anyone?

jace

Sweet deal, too bad it goes up to 50 bucks almost after shipping charges are added :( Ah well, maybe one day I'll get me one of those...

Maureen

Goes up $50, I don't think so, $9.95 for shipping, $3.50 for broker, and another $5.56 for GST/PST for a total of $47. Half price compared to here.

I grabbed one of the mini gerber multi-tools from Crappy Tire when they had them on for half price. It was a revelation that something so small could work so well. I was really thinking about ordering the one in the link above when I got the email from Cabelas, but like motv8tr I came to my senses when I saw the final price. YIKES, I guess I will have to wait for a better deal from a Canadian dealer. The price might be half of what it is here but in the last year I had lost or had stolen 3 different multi tools while fishing so cheap is a priority over quality. That or I have to stop fishing with people who never bring their own knives, screwdrivers or pliers.

I usually have friends and relatives in the US order things for me, especially when a place like cabelas runs free shipping promotions which are usually only good to US addresses. Another thing i do is hit all the big online stores when i'm on vacation in the US and carry it back with me. There's always at least one place like LLBean, sierra, cabelas, etc with a huge sale going