no fishing at humber bay park?

bbnotty

i dealt with a brown haired lady who was a little on the bigger side last year when i was fishing the small ponds on the east side of the park. I told her to take a hike and it may be the same one your talking about. It makes me sick people have nothing better to do then worry other peoples days. I told her to call the police and she left.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Better start getting used to City property being flagged for No Fishing under the Trespass to Property Act...These signs went up at a nearby rivermouth recently...

nofishinggy6.jpg

That law has no teeth. Trespass to property act requires more than a land use violation. Standing in the water would negate the sign anyway. Either you can be there or not..the usage is irrelevant.

Hey napjohn, the lady had brown hair but not really on the big side my friend says. just very rude.

Rick, no signs at that park - yet - . i went for a walk at the park today and saw a few people fishing. maybe she only gets out in the evening. That law may have no teath but i don't think too many people have the time to test it out.

Berge

Ah man, I told her not to yell at people for fishing but only chase those who take the fish for consumtion cause the carp are going exstint in those bays. Ok I'll have to talk to my wife again. :lol:

dsn