Rockey's Tackle Service

irishfield

Sent a used only twice, but out of warrantee, Penn 209 in for a new idler gear and also my 23 or so year old ABU Mag II baitcaster in for service at Rockey's in Orillia. The ABU had lost a lock clip on the level wind engagment pin.

I'm MORE than pleased with their FAST service and LOW pricing. Definitely not a get rich quick scheme going on there...just great low priced service and the volume that goes with happy customers! I won't hesitate to send anything their way in the future.

Penn 209 - $7 for a gear that they had to order in, as they don't carry Penn parts, and only $10 labour!

23 yr old ABU Mag II - $10.32 for a complete new line guide assembly and $25 to clean and lube it for the first time since purchased at LB's all them years ago. Just over a buck a year, and this has been my main reel for all those years except the last couple. Says something for ABU.

That's it..nothing else...just a happy customer with a story. Don't hesitate to send your reels in if they need some TLC.

Wayne

My fishing buddy and I walked in there two years ago with two bow mount trolling motors one he fixed on the spot and then told us to go for a coffee and come back for the other repaired unit, all in under an hour now thats service. Of course it was mine that that cost to fix the other was FREE.

vance