Tail light Trouble

Scott S

Need some help people! I just replaced my old trailer lights with new LED sealed tail lights. Problem, everything works but my right turn signal?? Brake lights work, running lights work, left turn signal works!!! I can't figure out why it won't work. HELP anything is appriciated :wallbash:

Thanks Scooter

Someone beat me too it... as my dad who has been an auto mechanic for 56 years has always said..... CHECK THE GROUND first it is the fastest, cheapest test and will usually solve your problem.

What used to be really funny though was watching my uncle (electrician) and my dad arguing about that.... My uncle who was used to AC just couldn't grasp the need for a good ground on a car all the time for some reason.

Test your connection at the vehicle first. If the vehicle has seperate signal light from the brake lights there is a convertor box and sometimes the box goes bad when you test the lights after replacing them. Hope this helps...Good luck :Gonefishing:

John :Gonefishing::Gonefishing:

Your right John; I took it up to hitch city where I had it installed. They checked the converter box and thats where the problem was. Replaced the converter and everything is just ducky. Really like the LED lights.

Thanks Scooter :thumbsup_anim: