World Record Muskie????

Lungelarry

It seems that something is going on in the muskie world, a new world record or a big Bull story???? Found this on another site. What do you think?

This is a once in a lifetime event..happening...catch.

I will not let what happen to Tom Gelb happen to me on this one. I have spoken to the people involved in the very beginning of the grass roots record musky movement and have been assured by them that this is the proper stance to take at this time. I want to thank Rich Delaney for his help on this. This catch is not going away, nor will it be surpassed anytime soon.

Is there financial gain to be had with something this big...yes. Do I need to have all my ducks in a row to reap said benefits...yes. This is a sport I love and respect, but with that beig said I still need to take advantage of an opportunity like this.

I emplore you all to please put all the conjecture aside for the time being and let me get all this straight first. I certainly didn't want to have this grow to this level before the time was right.

Heck that the reason I'm using an alias to this point.

"pud"

Ok is the link or picture not loading?

Because this whole thimg makes no sense from the post. I dont have a dang clue what you are talking about!

yeah, no measurements, weight, pic....guess he forgot to put it in and went to bed. Will have to check on this tomorrow, errr, mean later today.

Lowering the Cone of Silence.

If I show you the picture I will have to kill you.

This photo will self destruct in 5 seconds.

Also

at 1:00 Bob Mehsikomer will be showing a clip of a battle with a muskie that several muskie experts say is well over 5 feet long and possibly over 6 feet long and possibly over 80 pounds. Just wondering how many will be attending the Chicago Muskie Show on Friday and will attend Bob's seminar on this gargantuan muskie that he did battle with.

Apparently cabin fever is setting in early this year.

Once I get my endorsement deals signed I will be revealing pictures of the 17 pound rock bass I caught at Pickering.