Walleye & Perch Report Dunnville

Fishmaster

Heads up gang guys have been getting limits of Walleye right off the Rocks infront of my store ..all on Yum Twisters tiped with a tiny piece of Worm ...

Also the Perch have started to bite off the Mouth of the Grand ..looks like things are starting to heat up .... :thumbsup_anim:

Back to chasen Kings Friday Sat Sunday for me full report after the weekend ..Fishmaster

Edited by Fishmaster

Great to here the perch are right on schedule at the piers. Was always my favoritte time of the year down there. I can't make it down this year for the first time in yrs but will pass the message on to Dad who's been waiting.

Thanks for the update Steve

Mike

I'll be down Sunday. Is it worth bringing the boat or will I be fine off the rocks?

Dan we are holding a toonie tournament in the lower grand for pickeral on Sunday, launching from the Port Maitland ramp 6am you are welcome to join us.

www.ctts.ca

Dan we are holding a toonie tournament in the lower grand for pickeral on Sunday, launching from the Port Maitland ramp 6am you are welcome to join us.

www.ctts.ca

I'm still waiting for permission on that :) The baby is due next week so I'm only allowed to "play" for a few hours!

Had to get out of the house last night so thought it was a good time to take my son fishing,,,Off we headed to fishmasters,,,left the boat at home and just decided to fish off shore,,,

I am elated to let you all know my son caught his first walleye,,,not bad for four and a half,,,casting a spincaster all by himself,,,definatly a proud daddy!! hopefully sis will post the pic she took!