Simcoe Whities still there

Cudz

Are the Simcoe whities still holding up in relatively the same location? I want to get out fishing on Saturday and I want to know if the fish have moved at all or if they are still at the same depth they were 2 weeks ago.

Thanks

I was there last week and headed to Willow Beach in 65 feet of water and lost one and landed one within 1/2 hour . There were only 2 boats there and the rest of the boats were at Fox and Snake Island.I went to Fox and missed a few jigging with the badboyz and meegs and left when it started to rain. I should have stayed at WB but I figured I'd go where all the other boats were.

Last Saturday, we launched at Sibbald's, at 6:30 am , and headed straight to Willow Beach.

By 7:30, 3 of us had our limit of Whiteys. The weather was miserable and there was only one other boat there that early. After an hour or so, the blue skies opened up and all the boats came out. We were fishing in 80 FOW and easily caught 20 Whiteys (and 4 lakers) before we left at noon.

We're gonna give her one last shot this Saturday. Then its up to Pigeon for Musky !

Meely