Your guests attack you on the fishing boat, what do you do?

Burgerdude

If they own the river, why would they ask you to take them for a ride. I don't think anyone can own a river. One of the guys is your neighbor <_< Was this a hit your neighbor planned. Something still missing in this story, as everyone thinks. It sure sounds that you ticked someone off. <_< . Everyone having a good time and the last minute a murder. :blink:

Sounds like a movie I watched ( Deliverance ) Squeal like a pig.

No I was not being paid in any way shape or form, I had pulled up to the nearest adjacent property to where i store the boat. The dock owners are very good friends of mine and I am very welcome to use the dock. The neighbor that asked for the ride lives more inland and up the road. I was asked if I would take them up stream a bit.

I am asking the opinion of other boaters here. The general discussion area. I am not asking for "flaming" at all. Please stop doing so. Johnnybass the flaming statement was not directed towards you.

Good question though.

I asked you if they were paying you because like everyone else in this thread, I'm trying to understand your story. If you really wanted advice, you should have explained the story better from the get-go. You keep adding bits and pieces to the story, but it still doesn't add up. That's why you're getting flamed. People are assuming that you caused it.

My advice to you is that you start from the beginning and write the story again, this time with every little detail of what happened from beginning to end. Then read your story, see if it makes any sense, fill in the missing pieces and then and only then ask for advice.

(Otherwise it appears to everyone that you're hiding something)

Burgerdude, you're a troller. Both on the net and on the water. The only part of your story which might sound kind of plausible is that you may or may not own a boat.

This is a waste of bandwidth.