Port Perry Ramp Is Open

vance

By saying the launch is open...does this mean the dock has been put back in the water too? My 4 year old told me at bedtime that she wishes we could go fishing again...just like in the summer...with her pouty lip....LOL. I figure with the warm weather, I'll take her up there to do some perchin!

No, the dock isn't in........there is just enough room to launch a boat and that's pretty much it. It might have changed since I was there on Wed. mind you. There were a couple guys shore fishing there when we came back it, but there's not alot of room.

Like I say, things may have changed since Wed. so you never know if you don't go.

Sinker

If you are planning to put your boat in be verry carefull for there is still lots of floating bergs out there and can be just below the water line and not visable. I know that it will be hard for even myself not to get the boat on plain, but i iwll keep the speed down so I don't tear a hole through the side of the hull. I learned the hard way a few years ago. I will be out on Sat & Sun Caesarea side in a 14ft mirro craft, So if your as well stop and say hey. :Gonefishing:

Play Hard & play Safe

AL