Has anyone heard of Fish307.com?

muskymike

Hey guys, I have been looking for a Glass St. Croix Rod shoppipng around for the best price and I came across fish307.com. Has anyone ever heard of this site or purchased from it? Do the price is $40 cheaper then anywhere else thats why I am concerned. I have never seen it for this low, its usually $180 across the board or more expensive. Anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Mike,

I've never bought anything from them but i have definitely heard of them. In fact they are the sponsors of an ice fishing forum i use , and the guys on there use it. In fact they also give out gift vouchers from that company as tourney prizes and i have never seen any complaints about them on the forum.

Mike

I've order parts for my downriggers through these guys sevral time. I found shipping was a tad high but prices and hard to find stuff made up for those charges. Everytime I need a part I usually pick up a lure or 2 just to make shipping $ better deal

Anyone with downriggers should check this site out. They have a great parts page and have the schematics for easy reference.

Stuff is at my door within the week.