whose hitting the island SUNDAY?

Man, I hit it up today from 9:30 AM until 3:30 PM and got totally skunked! Other than one follow, it was deadsville. I also spent $30.00 on a fairly average lunch at The Rectory Cafe. Next time I'll know to pack a lunch!

Next time just get a order of fries to go it cost around 4 bucks and it much more better than a 5 dollar slice of pizza.

What did you have? :dunno:

I had a cup of coffee, a chicken wrap that came with a small serving of salad, and I had the soup of the day that came with one grilled piece of multi-grain toast. I gave the dude a good tip because I felt bad for the fact that nobody was in there. So before tip, it came to about $24. I don't think they serve french fries at this particular establishment.

Man, I hit it up today from 9:30 AM until 3:30 PM and got totally skunked! Other than one follow, it was deadsville. I also spent $30.00 on a fairly average lunch at The Rectory Cafe. Next time I'll know to pack a lunch!

That rectory cafe... being very nice and quaint, offers good eats, but is highway robery!! Next time, try to hit the center island cafe... The food isn't bad, is well priced, and they offer communal grayvee...

Who's hitting it up on Sunday? I gotta de-scunkafy myself from the last time we hit it up...

HD

Edited by Highdrifter

I fished the islands yesterday , cold winds and sunshine all day made for tough conditions.

Between me and a friend managed 3 pike on jerkbaits. All 3 were 25-30" .

Fish are all over the place right now.

I might head down tomorrow for another kick at the can .

yup , didnt end up going to today,

tommorow is my chance, early morning ill try,

HD, cya there perhaps?

Maybe.. I dunno anymore. I think I might go for steel instead. Those island pike have seen every lure from jerk baits to paper clips and snot.. I've probably got more chances of hooking into straggler steel.

Good luck though!

HD