New Gps

bigfish1965

I picked up my new Lowrance H2Oc today from Fishing World. I'll have to go back in a few weeks or so and get the ram mount and the Navionics chip.

Navionics will have Lake Nippissing on this years cards and the price is coming down too! Now I just gotta figure out how to dump a few cards into one so I don't need to carry (and therefore lose) a few different cards.

I picked up my new Lowrance H2Oc today from Fishing World. I'll have to go back in a few weeks or so and get the ram mount and the Navionics chip.

Navionics will have Lake Nippissing on this years cards and the price is coming down too! Now I just gotta figure out how to dump a few cards into one so I don't need to carry (and therefore lose) a few different cards.

Let me know when you get the dump figured out, because Ol' Yeller just ordered me one those same units today. I can hardly wait for it to mget here!

Navionics will have Lake Nippissing on this years cards and the price is coming down too!

Rick, is Nip gonna be a seperate card by itself, or will it be included on the Eastern Great Lakes chip and did you get a price on it ??

That will be on the other chip Lew that will have all of the smaller and not so charted Lakes on it like Lake Muskoka and a bunch in the Kingston area.

Navionics Hotmaps Premium - code: CANADA BC, NS, ON , QC PREM-C2

JP