Barrie Docks

knotaclue

Went with a buddy and his girl friend up to barrie today,tried our luck on,, some perching in the marina,

things went well with lot of fish,and people about,met an OFC'er, Fisherman i think it was,had a blast for the first day of the year and hope every outing goes that good.

Edited by knotaclue

I was there today myself. Fished from 10 until 2. Caught about 40-50 perch...no size at all. My biggest was maybe 9 inches and 1 maybe 8 inches...with all the rest being smaller. Never saw any fish bigger then my 9 incher caught while I was there. It wasn't a zoo like I was expecting though so that was a bonus.

I was planning a trip to the eastern tribs for rainbows...but with the rain we got last night I opted for perch instead.

Anyday fishing is better then a day on the couch at home...but man I'm hurtin for SOME ICE !!!!

knotaclue: did you find a better spot after you left? I hung around for about another hour, only got one over 9" today. I think I'm finally getting the hang of the "bug jig", must have caught another 50 or so, when the wind picked up, I opted for the warmer spot...home. Nice meeting you.