Perching Report with Daughter and Launch Ramp Funny

LeXXington

Needed to get the boat all tested out for next weekend opener in BOQ So I decided to take my daughter up for some perch fishing in Orillia.

We were up Sunday at 6:30am with my daughter running into our room telling us were were late too hurry up.. My wife and I got everyone up ready and out the door at 8am so not too bad LOL. Dropped my wife and son at the grandparents and off we went too Orillia.

1st off SOME JERK!!!!! Went and built a playground near the free boat lanuch what were they thinking!!! :wallbash:

Checked, double checked and loaded for the first outing then off we went . Boy after 3 months it felt good.

After getting into the perching pack down goes the anchor hook a minnow on hand the rod to my daughter.. Before I even had the hook ready on my rod up comes a perch.

Action was none stop, for the next 2.5 hours.. Along with the Daddy can we got too the park. Fishing with the daughter will be a highlight hard to top. With I could have take more pictures but was too busy replaceing minnows

Now for the funny!!!

So we called it a day and head back to the launch. We come in and tie up with the rest of the boats near the beach to walk across the road to get the trailer. When we come back we hop into the longer than normal line up to take the boats out.

We wait, and wait.. Only 1 boat at a time comes out. When we get too the launch we see that the 2 concreate launches are blocked by too women with boats on each side of the centre dock so No one can get there boats out. The trucks with 4x4 are not using the launch but dropping well beside the main launch and having another person drive the boat too the trailer.

Until I teach the dog to drive the boat I am very experianced at solo boat lauching so no issue for me.. As I am about too take my boat out.. I hear one of the women who is not sitting on the dock ask the other woman where her husband could be they left about 30 min ago to get the trailer.

As I am leaving with my boat all on the trailer tied down etc. I pass the line up and stop at one of the people waiting..

(Guy in truck) Whats the hold up?

(me) There are 2 women at the dock one on each side blocking access apparently they have lost their husbands cause they have been gone for over 30 min

(Guy in truck) ohh

(me) try using the side untill their husbands come back cause it might be a while

(Guy in truck) went too the ramp to pick up his boat :whistling:

(Guy behind him) went too the other side of the ramp to pickup his boat :whistling:

No more blocked ramps :)

Edited by LeXXington