Sunday morning drive

misfish

Up before the sun and decided to go turkey scouting. Sat on the edge of my field for a half hour to see if the birds would be around. Nothing,but did watch a flock of crows harrass a hawk for about 3 minutes.

Decided I would take a sunday drive and headed a little north. I always get this guy saying, get up here and get these birds,so I headed up. I arrive around 7:45 and thought it might be a bit early,but still knocked on the shop door. Nope, no answer,thought maybe he went to church,or even took the boat out. :Gonefishing:

So I scouted the field for a few minutes,NO BIRDS. What a fibber.HAHAHAHAHA.

I must say though,you do keep the runway nice and clear. :lol:

sundaydrive001.jpg

So I decide to take a drive down to the water to see whats up.I came accross this nice painting.Nice to see this in the small towns. :clapping:

sundaydrive002.jpg

Head down to the launch area,no Wayne. Guess it will be awhile before you get out Wayne.

sundaydrive007.jpg

The boats were still ice locked.

sundaydrive003.jpg

As you can see from this one,still lots of ice out there in the bay.

sundaydrive004.jpg

Then I see this and thought maybe go for a swim

sundaydrive005.jpg

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOT :w00t::w00t:

Headed back home,nice morning for a sunday drive.

Edited by misfish

So, you had to get up early to clear your head after another Jr. shoulda, woulda, coulda race last night, eh Brian?

Seriously, nice pictures there Bud. I enjoyed tagging along with you on your journey this morning. I think I might do the same thing shortly.

Good thing you didn't knock on the house door... I get grumpy that early on a Sunday morning !

There's a herd of 30 lb'rs walking around here every day. Usually late morning to early afternoon though.

Where'd ya take them other pictures... is that in town? I only get so many day passes you know... :D

So, you had to get up early to clear your head after another Jr. shoulda, woulda, coulda race last night, eh Brian?

Sorry Dan I couldnt hear ya,since your SOOOOOOOOOOOO far behind me in the pool,and the other guys yelling at me for stepping all over them,what did ya say? HAHAHAHA

Felt bad for Martin.

Thanks

Great pics Brian I see were not the only ones with some snow remaining.

MTP,It was wierd to se areas with lots of snow and others with nil on my drive. Where I sat this morning,no snow to speak of,and thats only a 20 minute drive from Waynes.

Good thing you didn't knock on the house door... I get grumpy that early on a Sunday morning !

There's a herd of 30 lb'rs walking around here every day. Usually late morning to early afternoon though.

Where'd ya take them other pictures... is that in town? I only get so many day passes you know...

:lol: Wayne,I figured you were a little tired. As I was leaving I had asked one of the three HOOTER girls where you were. :whistling::rolleyes:<_<

I,ll besure to pop by a little later in the day next time.

BTW,You owe me 6 bucks for a truck wash,man that drive way is 4x4 country, HAHAHAHAHA