saying Hi (NF)

jil101ca

Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone and let you's know I am still here lurking about. Still working at Timmie's for now. We are moving June 1st to a farm between Hagar and St Charles on June 1st. 160 acres, hunting in the back yard, moose and bear, they say no deer but we have seen signs of them in the hay fields. I haven't been posting much because I haven't had time to get out fishing but still come to catch up on every one else. Family's all good and doing great. Troy is graduating this year, Tyler has gone to live with his father in Guelph and Katrina is almost 7 now. Time flys doesn't it?

Nice to see you back here Joyce. Troy is graduating :o Well will wonders never cease :D Good for him.

Sounds like you've found a great place to move to, and sounds like there's plenty of room for a OFC G2G eh :thumbsup_anim:

Let us know how the move goes and pictures, we want pictures of the new place and yard!!

Joey

Hi Joyce...any chance you might make it to the G2G at lakair this summer ???

Weekend of June 21/22 seeing as how you and TJ are are going to be damn near neighbors...be nice to see you and you may get to wet a line...who knows ???

For those who want to see here is a link to the farm. Visit My Website Not my website but the lady who lives there now.

I'm going to try to pop over to say hi for the G2G, it's hard to say what will be going on that weekend but I'm not far from there.

Joey you are welcome anytime, we are going to see about having a corn roast the second weekend of July, just make sure you bring Paul's beautiful legs :thumbsup_anim: I'll let you know for sure as the time gets closer.