The Rage...

pigeonfisher

So then, Let's us it on the Near North Anglers and Swillers!!!

TEP, Colin, Raf, Gerritt, Spiel, John, Kelvin...I can't even remember! Can't forget Lew coming out to a couple. Mepps came out to a couple...DANG

I know some nights lasted a long time. One night we ended up at Gerritts house and he showed us the "lady shows" on the big screen

Edited by Pigeonfisher

I can't wait for fishing to open up again. Not that I fish but you guys all have the rage. If you can read the posts with a smile it makes it all seem like a bit of comic relief.

People from one side of the country calling people on the other side losers for not liking the weather, nets or no nets, why would you make a post to say you caught fish, it goes on...and on...and on.

FYI life is pretty good. If these complaints (other than poor Rickster who's brother does need out thoughts today) are the worst things that are happening in peoples lives it goes to show that we are a very wealthy (Mental Wealth and Monetary Wealth) and happy society!

I hope you all have a wonderful day today. Please keep this up because it sure is entertaining!!!!

Never called him a loser, might of told him to bear it, like everyone else, and straightened him up with his ref Money going to Iraq instead of the Roads in Ontario. As far as poor drivers, Being from Quebec, driving in Europe, and living in Ontario- The GTA has the one of the worst drivers that I have ever seen. Now, for my point to you- What are you trying to accomplish. The good samaritan award. So what happened to that thread of the angry outburst. I just had to lay it out when he actually believed money would be better of for his highway than an non existent war in Iraq in which he believed we were in. We Canadians have enough problems than some Naive person cooking up a story. Just giving you my reason for what I said as obviously I was not able to defend myself as I had to work.

Yuck it up FF!!! :w00t: I'm glad you're so easily amused... a plate of chicken wings, a 2/4, and a bug zapper... you'd prolly piss yer pants!!! :rolleyes:

unfortunately I have seen it first hand....but then he got married up had kids and a dog...... and has become the man we all wish we could be..... to be honest i sorta envy him, as you can tell from Steve's demeanour he lives his life without stresses... because he chooses too...

G.

unfortunately I have seen it first hand....but then he got married up had kids and a dog...... and has become the man we all wish we could be..... to be honest i sorta envy him, as you can tell from Steve's demeanour he lives his life without stresses... because he chooses too...

G.

That is true about the stress thing. I wake up every day and do the very best I can to make that day one of my top 10 days of all time. 1-5 are taken for some pretty serious stuff. 6-10, it's game time.

The very worst blow life could deal me would leave me in the top 5% (Mental Wealth) in the world. We are blessed to be allowed to worry about the frivols of life. Now I also understand passion, entitlement, accessibility, and even the debate over backgrounds in a photo. IMAGINE for one minute some of the terrible things that people within a 5km radius (10-20 for you guys out in the sticks) are having to deal with tonight without the support networks like we have.

Anyhow...I love it. Opportunities are ready to smack you in the face tomorrow...are you ready? I am !!!!

G.

You've got a lot to learn aboot life... we all have our stresses.

Marriage and children are 2 of the biggest.