He Said....She Said - Tag Team Steelheading

ccmtcanada

I retract my Question!

I personally got many chuckles reading responses...but this one...had me roaring!!

Danbouck...thanks...but what were you thinking asking that!!! hahaha

And Carol...we haven't met yet...but I do look forward to it one day..hopefully soon. Sometimes, one just does not realize what an impact they have on another...and what better time to tell you that I honestly respect and appreciate all your posts. I am learning so much...maybe it does have something to do with us being of the same sex...but I look forward to a post from you...daily!! Thank you so much for sharing all that you have and I so hope that you will continue to do so.

Nancy :)

I personally got many chuckles reading responses...but this one...had me roaring!!

Danbouck...thanks...but what were you thinking asking that!!! hahaha

And Carol...we haven't met yet...but I do look forward to it one day..hopefully soon. Sometimes, one just does not realize what an impact they have on another...and what better time to tell you that I honestly respect and appreciate all your posts. I am learning so much...maybe it does have something to do with us being of the same sex...but I look forward to a post from you...daily!! Thank you so much for sharing all that you have and I so hope that you will continue to do so.

Nancy :)

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: I think I should have seen it all coming

Nice fish you two!

:wallbash:

There are some new members that don't quite get the point here on this board. If you have something to say, say it, then back off. That's the end of the deal. If you didn't write clearly the first time, fix it in another post. You've stated your opinion, and made your point clear. That should be the end of the whole thing, unless there are other issues that you need to work out. Please move those issues to some other forum.

This is how we get along here. If you don't like that sorta method for getting ahead, go ahead and try something else. We don't need to hear about gps duels at 40 paces.

Especially the personal comments and insults. This is definitely the last resort of a limited mind. Some boards have a rule that you cannot use any other member's name in your post. We don't do that here, because we like to be able to say, "Nice fish, Nater", for example. But a directed negative comment, such as "U R such a losr!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! U dont 3vn wa$h you're pwnd laundry, fisherdooderino_666", really looks sorta stoopid.

Move it up a notch, or move along.

Nice fish you guys!

I love drifting for steelies, but geeze, some of you river guys need to give your heads a shake once in a while... This is the exact reason why whenever I explain to other fisher folk that I also drift steelhead during the colder months, I always feel the urge to follow up with an "oh, but I'm not one of thoooose guys"...