Lost Islander at Oshawa

elusive

Has anyone found a silver islander in a black islander pouch in the parking lot or anywhere on the shwa? If so please contact this number: 647 296 8987 or 647 404 8514. We got home after a day fishing and it seems as though we left it at the parking lot while packing up

Thanks

- Vick

Don't give up hope....bly had an entire box of flies taken from an eastern trib. We talked to a guy down there who said he'd look out for it and we gave him our number. A week later we got a phone call....he ended up getting it back for us...all in tact!!

Prolly already been traded by a dirty shwa crackhead.

BAAAAAAH LOL at crackhead...what's with that park and attracting so many weirdo's....I was chatting with a guy the other day about east tribs and i mentioned Oshawa...right away he says " AHHH Leather coats and shopping carts "......i laughed for about 5 minutes...I'm laughing again writing this frigin post , LOL !!

sorry, hope you find you reel, but chances are a crackhead has already traded it for an 8 BALL

Sorry to hear about your lost reel, Elusive. Hope you get it back. There might be a silver lining to your dark cloud though. If there were any distinguishing marks on your Islander, watch the board for reports. Apparently, pinboys cannot take a pic of a fish without the reel having a very prominent place in the pic.