Before the blow out

silverstreak

Ya, me too. Just picked up some roe, and those little pink worms!

Might try in the morning (Friday), then again on Sunday.

with everyone off tomorrow, by Sunday the fish will have had a lot of pressure...On the upside there will be less guys compared to fri, sat because of Easter...

Edited by jdmls

Ya, me too. Just picked up some roe, and those little pink worms!

Might try in the morning (Friday), then again on Sunday.

with everyone off tomorrow, by Sunday the fish will have had a lot of pressure...On the upside there will be less guys compared to fri, sat because of Easter...

Think again! I've seen no more crowded day than Easter. I tried it a couple of years ago, and there were so many people out that I swore I wouldn't to it again <_< It can be almost as bad as the opener!

Skelzwoods

I like the Riverwood jig over the ravens...... they have Better, stronger Daiichi Hooks.

I used to only use Riverwood jigs as well, made by Jim Butler I believe. But at a fraction of the cost and larger variety of colours Raven is now my go to choice. As well I had alot of the riverwoods bend at the shank of the hook while fighting a fish, resulting in the loss of some nice fish and a useless jig. I have yet to have this happen with a raven.

Dont even get me started about that sticky sharp finish that bends after one drift on any real rock bottomed river.

Ofcourse you could always make your own at an even lower price than the ravens :Gonefishing:

To each his own SW.

Riverwoods are made right here in Canada and were the first to introduce the steelhead jig in this region.

The Daiichi hooks they are tied on have never opened up or became dull in all the yrs I have been using them.

Me thinks you have an alterior motive.

No problem.....more for me.