Tuesday Morning Steelhead

Paulus

Got a chance to finally wet a line this morning, looking for my first steelhead of the coming Spring season. Landed one within the first few minutes, but it was quiet after that. I got two pics of the fish while I was fighting it, then my camera died...doh! :wallbash:

At least it was good to figure out the cure for the serious blahs I was having :clapping: One fish is always better than no fish!!!

PICT0006b.jpg

PICT0007b.jpg

cheers!

p.-

At least it was good to figure out the cure for the serious blahs I was having :clapping: One fish is always better than no fish!!!

p.-

Amen to that!! Good for you! Think the blahs are worse than normal for many this year.

Great stuff Paulus! Before catching a few steelies recently, I hadn't caught one since November....WAYYY too long! I have a feeling the spring run will be a good one. All this snow this winter will bring water levels back up to almost...if not normal.

Great stuff Paulus! Before catching a few steelies recently, I hadn't caught one since November....WAYYY too long! I have a feeling the spring run will be a good one. All this snow this winter will bring water levels back up to almost...if not normal.

Let's hope so! Today's rain will have helped a lot, and hopefully the gray, "dreary," weather continues... So dreary, so depressing... while everyone else is complaining about the rain I'll be :whistling: planning the next trip(s). ROFL!

Weather permitting, I should be able to provide a new report soon :)

p.-

Always nice to get a couple drifts in before work. I always find it hard to leave though.

For sure! I motivate myself by telling myself that I could've gone to work WITHOUT fishing first... It works, sort of... <_<

But always better than a kick in the :asshat:

lol!

p.-