Another New Member

muskymike

Sounds good Bill. Although the Kawarthas are a lot easier to fish with results, the challenge of Georgian Bay is too much to pass up.

I am going to really try and focus on the Moon River Delta, Severn Sound and Pointe Au Baril in particular. I am itchin to get out now.

I am also going to try Toronto Harbour this year. I have never fished it, i dont know why. But I want to try this year. Soon hopefully.

Yeah, I plan on doing some urban pike fishing hopefully before the 31st of March. Weather shouldn't be bad the nest few days.. I saw open water down at Ontario place yesterday while at the SportsMan show.

I've been told the Kawartha's is a easier place to fish also :) I'm up for anything, as long as I'm out on the water, lol.

Since I am new to this board I need to ask, where is all the "help" sections located? I feel really slow but this is a more complex board then i have ever been on haha

Good on ya guys.

There should be a help button at the top of this page...in that dark brown bar...right under the OFC sign...7th one from the left ;):D

Edited by fireball