Snowmobile accident, around 6th line of Innisfil

Shelley Cooper

A lot of people posting reports for ATV drivers and that is great advise .. but all you snowmobile crew need to be careful out there as well... It's been reported to us that there was a snowmobile accident around the 6th line of Innisfil, on the lake today. Someone hitting the pressure crack and hurting themselves bad...

We don't have details but heard A Channel was there...boat and helicopter was out as well as police and paramedic’s.

We were all commenting on the snow depth and how it covers the pressure cracks, yesterday when we were out there... Please be careful out there...

I hope who ever it was, that they are alright…

Lady…

great tip!!! never assume that the person whose tracks your following knew where they were going

always travel slower on fresh snow covered lakes even 50 km/h on a pressure crack can give you severe injurys and destroy the machine, and use the buddy system never ride the lakes alone

Well i heard on the news she was hurt very badly,broken bones back & neck i think they said.. :unsure: .and yes she was a passenger,and her husband and a child was injured as well...they did hit a pressure crack too !!!!...im hoping my info is correct i was in the next room,and tried to listen as best i could,its too bad but at least they wernt killed....BE CAREFULL OUT THERE EVERYONE... :stretcher::dunno: